Hello Geek Girls!
We wanted to post some information about parking at tonight’s dinner! We’re starting at 5:30 pm at:
Pac Med Bldg
Conference rooms: AV West, East, and Central – 8th floor
1200 12th Ave South, Suite 1200,
Seattle, WA 98144
We will also be doing a drawing for an Amazon.com $100 dollar gift card!
- Parking at the Amazon We highly recommend car pooling, but parking will be located behind the Pac Med building, and is the 1st driveway on your right-hand side after you cross the intersection from 12th Street bridge. Parking is $5.00 per day.
- Street Parking: There is free street parking around the Amazon building, please make sure to note that all day parking is only available on the east side of Golf Street/15th. Please do not park at The Dr. Jose Rizal Park as this is only 2 hours max, parking on the west side of 12th near the park is typically day, please read signs.
- Amazon Employees ONLY: If you work downtown, you can connect to the Pac Med building via a Amazon Shuttle for free. The Amazon shuttles are white, and run by Standard Parking, look for Amazonians with blue employee badges. Shuttles start running early in the morning, until after our event will be over. We have two locations downtown:
- International District – The Amazon shuttle picks up on the corner of Weller Street & 5th Avenue across from Uwajimaya every 15 minutes.
- Downtown (The Columbia Center-TCC) – The Amazon shuttle picks up in front of The Colombia Center (TCC) on 5th Avenue every 25 minutes
Thanks again to Amazon for sponsoring our 2nd Seattle Girl Geek Dinner!
See you tonight!
Liz and Stevi