Happy Holidays Girl Geeks!
We are so fortunate to have a new sponsor for our Holiday Girl Geek Dinner! Cobalt will be making sure we end the year with a bang. So … get ready to party and hear what’s on the forefront of automotive technology.
Cobalt, which is based in downtown Seattle, offers customers nothing less than a reinvention of traditional automotive marketing. Cobalt has the most comprehensive suite of digital marketing services available for both automotive dealers and manufacturers.
Lisa Koutek, Sr. Director of Customer Experience, and one of Cobalt’s first employees, has seen (and been part of) major changes in how the automotive industry reaches its customers through technology. Lisa’s got well over a decade of seeing how women have influenced how car shoppers find what they’re looking for online. Lisa will be talking to us about how women have helped shape the future of the auto industry.
Agenda for the evening:
6pm – 6:45pm – networking, wine, cheese and dessert
6:45pm – 7:25pm – speaker
7:25pm-8pm – more networking and wrap up
One request to the community – please limit the number of guests you register/bring to the dinner to one person per attendee.
See you on December 13th!
Liz and Stevi
The Cobalt Group, Inc (Division of ADP)
605 5th Ave South, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98104
(The Entrance to our Building is in the courtyard across from Tully’s)
Please allow sufficient time to park since parking is limited here in the International district. Here are some parking and public transportation options:
- There is a parking garage (Union Station Parking Garage) located at 550 4th Avenue S. Go to P2 Level and find the signage for “605 Lobby” elevator. Bring your ticket with you and the Front Desk will validate it for you. Park anywhere other than “2-hour parking” (unless your interview will be 2 hours or less)
- Diamond Parking has a series of pay parking lots roughly four to six blocks southeast of the building across from Dearborn.
- Light Rail: stops in bus tunnel – International District Station (5th Ave South and South Jackson Street)
- Metro Transit Bus: stops in bus tunnel – International District Station (5th Ave South and South Jackson Street)
- Sounder Train: (stops at 5th Ave South and South Jackson Street)
From the South:
1) Take I-5 North
2) Take exit 164A for Dearborn St toward James St / Madison St
3) Follow signs for Dearborn St
4) Turn right at S Dearborn St
5) Make a U-Turn
6) Turn right at 5th Ave S
From the North:
1) Take I-5 South
2) Take the I-90 E exit toward Bellevue / Spokane
3) Keep right at fork, follow signs for Dearborn St
4) Turn Right at S Dearborn St
5) Turn right at 5th Ave S
From the Eastside:
1) Take I-90 West
2) Take exit 3B for Rainier Ave N
3) Merge onto Rainier Ave South
4) Turn left at S Dearborn St
5) Turn right at 5th Ave S